Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Great present

Kyodo is offline Hey look at that Peugot 406! Oh no it's a Ferrari 360 Club Member
    Name
    Mark

Dude!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mike01606 is offline Looks like a 308 to me? -The Ferrari 288 GTO Club Member
    Name
    Mike M

Default Great present

Quote Originally Posted by Kyodo View Post
    Dude!
    It was actually Mrs Ms and she snook it on along with her SLK (which I ruthlessly part-exd [emoji6] )
    She mithered for one for ages and I can honestly say it was the worst car weve ever had.
    Driving it was like a 2 hour gym session (must be like a 348) and everything was in the wrong place (maybe like a 458 [emoji6] )....
    We sold it to a new driver who smashed it up about 3 miles down the road.

I do have a soft spot for proper old Citroens though.....
    Space permitting Id have a classic DS and if I could find the right one, an SM [emoji106]

My first car was a Mk3 Cortina is dysentery beige with a brown vinyl roof.....

MalcH is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Club Member
    Name
    Malc Holden

Quote Originally Posted by Mike01606 View Post
    Mine’s not got as many Ferrari’s on it ....

Attachment 152028

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike01606 View Post
    It was actually Mrs M’s and she snook it on along with her SLK (which I ruthlessly part-ex’d [emoji6] )
    She mithered for one for ages and I can honestly say it was the worst car we’ve ever had.
    Driving it was like a 2 hour gym session (must be like a 348) and everything was in the wrong place (maybe like a 458 [emoji6] )....
    We sold it to a new driver who smashed it up about 3 miles down the road.

I do have a soft spot for proper old Citroens though.....
    Space permitting I’d have a classic DS and if I could find the right one, an SM [emoji106]

My first car was a Mk3 Cortina is dysentery beige with a brown vinyl roof.....
    I noticed the Tina. My 1st was also a '75 MK3 1600L which I dropped in a 2.0 which took it from 72bhp upto about 100bhp. I only have 35mm slide pictures of the car as I had all the photos in my office desk drawer. I've moved companies several times and sadly they all got lost over time.

These pictures do look rather neat but whilst having two 360 models in the lounge (one I snook in on top of a tall wall cabinet once) and a picture of my F355 outside RBS office near the courts in Manchester and there's no chance I'll be allowed any other car decoration. It'd have to go in the garage.

I'm not a fan of Citroens at all In fact the one French car I owned (a Reeeeenult) was dreadful.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12