Thread: Agency Power Titanium Exhaust

Name
    SKY

Default Agency Power Titanium Exhaust

Consider buying this for my Ferrari 360, searched on net but not many information, mainly Timate exhaust.
    Has anyone experienced Agency Power product.
    Please advise, thanks

Name:  F360-muffler-2.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  94.2 KB

GG33 is offline Pink pimped up Vauxhall Corsa Club Member
    Name
    Greg

I had a set of Agency Power manifolds on my 430 (Stainless, not titanium) They are exact copies of those manufactured by Fabspeed but about $500 cheaper. They did "exactly what it said on the tin". Good product, no issues.

GG

Name
    SKY

Quote Originally Posted by GG33 View Post
    I had a set of Agency Power manifolds on my 430 (Stainless, not titanium) They are exact copies of those manufactured by Fabspeed but about $500 cheaper. They did "exactly what it said on the tin". Good product, no issues.

GG
    I know Fabspeed products made in ***** but as long as the fitment and material quality are decent, its fine to me.

Nosevi is offline I have no life Committee Member
    Name
    Nos

Quote Originally Posted by skyliner32 View Post
    I know Fabspeed products made in ***** but as long as the fitment and material quality are decent, its fine to me.
    Hi there. We’ve just had contact from Fabspeed through one of their agents. Fabspeed exhausts are all made in the US

Name
    SKY

Quote Originally Posted by Nosevi View Post
    Hi there. Weíve just had contact from Fabspeed through one of their agents. Fabspeed exhausts are all made in the US
    That's what I found, I cannot comment true or not.
    https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/th...taiwan.343058/

Name
    Nos

Quote Originally Posted by skyliner32 View Post
    That's what I found, I cannot comment true or not.
    https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/th...taiwan.343058/
    In which case probably best if we don’t post it as fact on here - is that fair?

Not going to get in to a ‘tis, tisn’t’ argument as frankly I don’t have the time to be arguing with US companies’ lawyers over this, especially as it makes no real difference to the thread or post

sssdu01 is offline Only 37 known common faults - The Ferrari 355 Club Member
    Name
    Simon Dutton

When I was considering an exhaust on my 430 I saw that post on the USA forum along with lots of issues with CEL lights, so decided to buy Capristo. It looks to me as though the Chinese exhausts are sold on by more then one company ???

Name
    Nos

Guys, the fact that the seller is not always the manufacturer when it comes to exhausts is nothing new (speaking generally, not about Fabspeed as I have no idea in their case). PD Gough near me used to be the actual manufacturer of several of the big name brands before starting their own brand - Nouvalari. One of the current well know exhaust ‘manufacturers’ actually buys their exhausts from a small industrial unit in Devon then slaps a big markup on it. It’s all ‘smoke and mirrors’, it’s not new.

Rob over in the US has the time and resources to deal with companies coming back threatening legal action over unsubstantiated (or sometimes substantiated) claims. Neither I nor the other members on the committee do. Last time we got into this area it took me literally days of work and about 20 odd emails to clear it up. It’s frankly easier to star out one word that makes no difference to the gist of a post and let people argue about it over on Fchat. Hope that’s ok

Modificato is offline Frankenstein's monster - The Ferrari F430 Club Member
    Name
    CPD

No current after market post-cat system for the 430 will cause CELís on its own.

The issue is the removal of the pre-cats that are embedded in the headers.

DMS have re-mapped many cars with a whole variety of aftermarket headers to remove the CELís including many capristo customers who they work with and mutually recommend.